スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

England

     England has many people who visit there every year. People go to England from all over the world, and nearly all of them go to London, first. London is a beautiful city but other cities in England show us wxciting and beautiful places. There are green hills, quiet little villages. long beaches, beautiful old churches,and English gardens. There are many fanous foods and artists, and structures.
     Londom has more than eleven million visitors every year. There are many famous structures, such as Backingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. Buckingham Place is the Queen's London home. Visiters can go to  some of the rooms in August and Seprember. They can also take pictures and see the soldies outside of the palace. There are many museums, theaters, clubs, and galleries in London.
     Birmingham is England's biggest city after London. There was called "Thw workplace of the world". People made everything here, from cars to chocolate. There is famous for music, art, and shopping now. The city has Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. Birmingham Museum and art gallery in Chamberlain square is one of the best galleries outside of London., with many wonderful paintings. For shopping, The Bullring is the best.
     Liverpool was the home of the Beatles in the 1960s. Many visitors go to the Beatles Story exhibition, or take a Beatles tour. It is also the home of the Grand National - one of England's most famous and important horse races - and two famous football clubs, Liverpool and Everton.
     People say, "It always rains in England". but not true that! But because it rains, the countryside has huge green and beautiful nature. The writer William Wordsworth lived in the lake District. You can vosit his home. Alnwick Castle was "Hogwarts School" in the Harry Potter Films.
     Stoneheadge on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, was built between 3000 and 1500 BC. Nobody knows what is it for. But many people visit here every year. The tallest stones are neary 7 metres high.
     The Eden project in Cornwall tells the story of hundreds of diferrent plants. There are homes for plants from many places acroll all over the world. In the summer there are sometimes concerts in the evening.
     There are many football clubs all over England. The biggest club are in cities - London, Manchester, Loverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield, and Birmingham. Most town have a football club. Games are on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. And also most famous towns have rugby clubs. In December you can see the big game between Oxford and CAmbridge Universities.
     England has the great English breakfast. Egg, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans, with lots of tea. You can eat these at all hotels and cafes. If you have English breakfast in the morning, you don't starbin at afternoon.
     Afternoon tea is the most famous foe England. You can eat sandwiches and cakes with your cup of tea. There are many tea shops in town across England. There are many restaurants to have dinner. You can eat fish and chips in all restaurants.
     England has many different things. We can't see all of England at once.

John,Escott.England.(2008).Oxford university press.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The jungle book

Mowgli was born in the jungle. His parents went to the jungle with Mowgli to play. At that time, a bad tiger ,Shere Karn attacked the family and his parents escaped without mowgli. So he is alone in the big jungle. A good wolf, Akela, he helped Mowgli and he decided to grow him. There are a black tger, Begheera and a bear, Baloo. They are tought Mowgli to live in the jungle. Sometimes many monkeys attacked the group but Akela protect his family all the time. Kipling,Rudyard.(1967). The jungle book .Oxford Bookworms Libraly

Introduce myself and about a book

Hi,everyone, I'm Mako K. I'm from Japan, Kagoshima. I like reading,watching movies,and playing with animal especially dogs. If you have some questions about Kagoshima,please ask me anything.   Today I read "The Wish Fish". It was easier than other books I have ever read,but I like the story. A wife and a husband living near the sea. so they fishing everyday,and they are satisfired. one day, husband fished a magical fish...

Last weekend

Last weekend, I did something home jobs. First I washed my clothes and some towels. I love do the laundry. I have two washing detergent, so I choice these by my mind. Second I cleand my room.I used vacuum. I clean my room every other day, but the dust born everyday! I did everything I have to do, I wathed my favorite movie"singing in the rain". It was so gorgeous.