スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The Go-kart Race

"Wilma and Biff saw a notice. It was about a go-kart race." (p. 1).

Wilma and Biff wanted to the go-kart race so their mums and dads made a new go-kart. Anneena also wanted to the go-kart race. But suddenly accident happened! Their go-kart crashed!!  Everyone was upset. But Chip came up with a great idea.
They put the front of Anneena’s go-kart on the back of Wilma’s. (p.16).
What a pretty idea! The children were fond of the new one soon. I could hope they won first prize. But they didn’t. This news made me sad but after soon I was surprised and glad.
Silver Bullet did win a prize. It was the best- looking go-kart. (p. 24).
I was really happy to read this part. I am sure you can feel happiness so I recommend to read this book.
61jO5QPqCHL__SX258_BO1,204,203,200_
Hunt, R., & Brychta, A. (2011). The go-kart Race. Oxford University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Introduce myself and about a book

Hi,everyone, I'm Mako K. I'm from Japan, Kagoshima. I like reading,watching movies,and playing with animal especially dogs. If you have some questions about Kagoshima,please ask me anything.   Today I read "The Wish Fish". It was easier than other books I have ever read,but I like the story. A wife and a husband living near the sea. so they fishing everyday,and they are satisfired. one day, husband fished a magical fish...

The jungle book

Mowgli was born in the jungle. His parents went to the jungle with Mowgli to play. At that time, a bad tiger ,Shere Karn attacked the family and his parents escaped without mowgli. So he is alone in the big jungle. A good wolf, Akela, he helped Mowgli and he decided to grow him. There are a black tger, Begheera and a bear, Baloo. They are tought Mowgli to live in the jungle. Sometimes many monkeys attacked the group but Akela protect his family all the time. Kipling,Rudyard.(1967). The jungle book .Oxford Bookworms Libraly

The adventures of Tom Sawyer

       "We have wrriten our promise in blood", said Tom. "Now, we can't tell anybody. Let's go!"  (p,32)             I knew the story because it's very famous book in the world, but I have never read this book in japanese. So I choice this book.       Tom is a boy who likes mischef. He is a famous boy in his town because he make mischief every day and the adults have difficult.      He is crazy about to built a house to his friend, Huck. He has no house to live in.       Someday, Tom and Huck goes to graveyard. They saw a murder case and the criminal was escape. The criminal left many gold so Huck found it.       Because of it, Huck got a family.  Twain,Mark.(1876). The adventures of Tom Sawyer .Macmillan Readers.