スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The Princess Diaries 2

"But I don’t tell anyone about them. I’ve decided to write my feelings here in my diary."(p. 10).

Mia Thermoplis lives with her mother and her cat in New York City. She is an ordinary girl but it’s not true. Actually, Mia is a princess of Genovia!
I think ordinary girls dream to be a princess so Mia will be glad to know the truth. But she isn’t glad. In fact, Mia doesn’t want to be a princess! I was really surprised to her anger and sadness. I didn’t understand her feelings. However I was understanding little by little to read the story. She will lose her name, friends who know her true character,  and even ordinary girl’s life because of her birth. She loves her life at heart. It is naturally to be angry and sad. I understand dream is only dream so dream looks beautiful. When dream comes true, it isn’t filled always happiness. Mia faces truth and comes to term with it. Mia is suffer from many things but tries to find her own way. Mia’s way is so hard for 14th girls so I want to read the second book to cheer for Mia.
Cabot, M. (2005). The Princess diaries. London, UK: Macmillan.
51WJoGsYGpL__SX323_BO1,204,203,200_

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The jungle book

Mowgli was born in the jungle. His parents went to the jungle with Mowgli to play. At that time, a bad tiger ,Shere Karn attacked the family and his parents escaped without mowgli. So he is alone in the big jungle. A good wolf, Akela, he helped Mowgli and he decided to grow him. There are a black tger, Begheera and a bear, Baloo. They are tought Mowgli to live in the jungle. Sometimes many monkeys attacked the group but Akela protect his family all the time. Kipling,Rudyard.(1967). The jungle book .Oxford Bookworms Libraly

Introduce myself and about a book

Hi,everyone, I'm Mako K. I'm from Japan, Kagoshima. I like reading,watching movies,and playing with animal especially dogs. If you have some questions about Kagoshima,please ask me anything.   Today I read "The Wish Fish". It was easier than other books I have ever read,but I like the story. A wife and a husband living near the sea. so they fishing everyday,and they are satisfired. one day, husband fished a magical fish...

Last weekend

Last weekend, I did something home jobs. First I washed my clothes and some towels. I love do the laundry. I have two washing detergent, so I choice these by my mind. Second I cleand my room.I used vacuum. I clean my room every other day, but the dust born everyday! I did everything I have to do, I wathed my favorite movie"singing in the rain". It was so gorgeous.