スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The Princess Diaries

"My name is Mia Thermopolis and this is my diary." (p. 8).

This book is the second story of The Princess Diaries series. Mia is an ordinary New York girl until a month ago. Actually she is a Princess of Genovia! The second story is one month later first story. She started new life as Princess of Genovia but it’s not easy. Mia’s mother, Helen is marrying Mia’s Algebra teacher. Furthermore, she received love letters from a secret admirer.
I got your letter. Thank you very much. Who are you? I won’t tell anyone. Please tell me. I’ll keep your secret. (p. 22).
She asked his name many times by replay. However, he didn’t tell his name. His name was answered in the last part of the story.And Mia’s mother is going to have a baby. Mia’s going to be a big sister. She was really worried about her mother. Because of her worry, she made terrible mistake!
The second story is funny as well as the first story. Mia is a ordinary teenager but she is a princess. Her life seems to be full of ups and downs. It seems like a little bit difficult for me.
Cabot, M. (2005). The Princess Diaries 2. London, UK: Macmillan.
yjimage2

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The jungle book

Mowgli was born in the jungle. His parents went to the jungle with Mowgli to play. At that time, a bad tiger ,Shere Karn attacked the family and his parents escaped without mowgli. So he is alone in the big jungle. A good wolf, Akela, he helped Mowgli and he decided to grow him. There are a black tger, Begheera and a bear, Baloo. They are tought Mowgli to live in the jungle. Sometimes many monkeys attacked the group but Akela protect his family all the time. Kipling,Rudyard.(1967). The jungle book .Oxford Bookworms Libraly

Introduce myself and about a book

Hi,everyone, I'm Mako K. I'm from Japan, Kagoshima. I like reading,watching movies,and playing with animal especially dogs. If you have some questions about Kagoshima,please ask me anything.   Today I read "The Wish Fish". It was easier than other books I have ever read,but I like the story. A wife and a husband living near the sea. so they fishing everyday,and they are satisfired. one day, husband fished a magical fish...

Last weekend

Last weekend, I did something home jobs. First I washed my clothes and some towels. I love do the laundry. I have two washing detergent, so I choice these by my mind. Second I cleand my room.I used vacuum. I clean my room every other day, but the dust born everyday! I did everything I have to do, I wathed my favorite movie"singing in the rain". It was so gorgeous.