スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Japan

Some things always stay the same in Japan.In the countryside, farmers grow rice, like the farmers of hundreds of years ago. Year after year, people stop to see the beautiful blossom on the cherry trees. In a small wooden house, tea is made, and visitors watch carefully.


But some things very quickly. Better robots and never phones! More exciting computer games! Taller buildings and faster trains! This is japan -the old and the new together, always changing, and always the same.


I read "Japan". It was the book of introduce Japan to foreigners. I have never read the kinds of books, so it's my first experience.
There were 10 topics about Japan between old things and new things. I realized I didn't khow about Japan. Think about Jaoan from the foreighner's point iof view, we can see interest of Japan. We have awesome history and food culture. We value yhe old culture, but we have the  newest skill in the world. It's very interesting fact.


I thought Japan has no fun. There are more interesting countries in the world. But thanks of this book, my thoughts was changed. I proud of my country and I want to spred about Japan allb over the world.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The jungle book

Mowgli was born in the jungle. His parents went to the jungle with Mowgli to play. At that time, a bad tiger ,Shere Karn attacked the family and his parents escaped without mowgli. So he is alone in the big jungle. A good wolf, Akela, he helped Mowgli and he decided to grow him. There are a black tger, Begheera and a bear, Baloo. They are tought Mowgli to live in the jungle. Sometimes many monkeys attacked the group but Akela protect his family all the time. Kipling,Rudyard.(1967). The jungle book .Oxford Bookworms Libraly

Introduce myself and about a book

Hi,everyone, I'm Mako K. I'm from Japan, Kagoshima. I like reading,watching movies,and playing with animal especially dogs. If you have some questions about Kagoshima,please ask me anything.   Today I read "The Wish Fish". It was easier than other books I have ever read,but I like the story. A wife and a husband living near the sea. so they fishing everyday,and they are satisfired. one day, husband fished a magical fish...

Last weekend

Last weekend, I did something home jobs. First I washed my clothes and some towels. I love do the laundry. I have two washing detergent, so I choice these by my mind. Second I cleand my room.I used vacuum. I clean my room every other day, but the dust born everyday! I did everything I have to do, I wathed my favorite movie"singing in the rain". It was so gorgeous.